Friday, December 21, 2007

Go Elf Yourself

Just in time for the holidays, now you can make like Will Ferrell and elf yourself!



If this doesn’t bring a smile to your face, then you should just go to sleep and wait for Jacob Marley and the rest of the ghosts to come and visit you this weekend.

I will say I think I make one of the ugliest elfs on the planet though. Hopefully you’re much better than I am.


You can make one of these little greetings for yourself at Elf Yourself.com
and send it to your friends. In addition, although I didn’t do it, you
can record your voice greeting to go along with your card.


I’d love to see you as an elf, so be sure and come back and leave
your personalized URL in the comments and share with the rest of us.


Here’s the link to my personalized card.


UPDATE: If you’re having problems accessing the Elf Yourself website, try leaving off the “www” in the URL. So, use http://elfyourself.com

Ref : http://www.uncovertheinternet.com/go-elf-yourself/


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: